Here are some sites that I highly recommend.
- Tinisia Green, LAc. 682-302-2250 https://www.healthgrades.com/provider/tinisia-green-zca27
- Cindy Smith MD, L.Ac https://cynthiasmithmd.com
- Mark Hernandez, L.Ac 469-867-1841 http://dallasacuclinic.com/
- Ping Ping Zhang L.Ac 972-416-5658 http://www.pingpingacupuncture.com/
- Coleman McMurphy 214-828-4558 http://morningsideclinic.com/
- Nick Chamberlain, DC 214-366-1133 http://physicalmedicine.com/
- Coby Lovelace, DC 214-797-5944
At Park Cities Yoga you’ll always receive a personal greeting and individual attention. Deeply experienced instructors will guide you in a personally challenging, fully rejuvenating, and non-competitive environment.
The American Polarity Therapy Association provides information on all aspects of the practice and study of Polarity Therapy.
Amadea Morningstar, BS, MA, RPE, RYT integrates yoga,Ayurveda, and Polarity Therapy into her teaching and health care practice. She is the author of several wise and wonderful books such as The Ayurvedic Guide to Polarity Therapy: Hands-on Healing.
Your guide to wellness and personal growth. Holistic Networker is published four times a year on the first of January, April, July, and October. Copies are distributed throughout Texas. Learn about alternative treatments, look up local practitioners, check out local events listings of wellness courses and seminars and read interesting articles, a seasonal astrology column, and book reviews.
Dr. Stephen gives hope and healing to those stuggling with cronic illiness and serious disease. Dr. Stephen Duncan is a licensed Dallas massage therapist, Reiki Master, certified hyper-thermic ozone therapist, licensed holistic health practitioner, and energy worker. He has an intuitive, yet discerning diagnostic gift, and is able to channel for the root cause of your physical ailments.
Polarity Energy Healing – Polarity Therapy – Spiritual Healing – Alternative Healing Career Training – Advanced Bodywork Seminars – Somatic Psychology – Transpersonal Psychology